The Central Balkan is an ideal destination for a family mountain holiday. It can be combined with a beach holiday in Greece or on the Black Sea coast or a cultural tour of Bulgaria and the Balkans: Romania and Istanbul in Turkey.
There are lots of things to do in the Central Balkan for all the family with children of all ages:
- Nature: bird watching, learning about the ecosystem, recognising medicinal plants
- Active: walking holiday, mountain biking, horse riding,
- Culinary: traditional Bulgarian cooking, yoghurt and cheese making, wine and rakia making,
- Arts & Crafts: pottery, painting, photography, fiber arts (knitting, needle lace, weaving, felting), pyrography, black smithing,
- Health: family get fit, healthy cooking from fresh, gardening,
- Survival: orienteering, bushcraft, wild foods
We can help you create a bespoke holiday for your family based on your personal preferences, interests and age of the children. We can combine art and nature activites based on your hobbies and preferences. We regularly organise horse riding and walking combined with nature discovery, bushcraft and then some pottery.
And we can also organise transport and recommend where to stay. There is a choice of secluded mountain lodges, private mountain villas, small hotels with swimming pool and family run guests houses.
For the winter season 2016 we can recommend a special winter family holiday in Bulgaria with ski and many winter activities for all the family organised by JMB Travel.
#holiday #family #mountain #centralbalkan