There are lots of places to visit around the Aromahoney mountain retreat. We are located in Bulgaria close to Greece, Romania and Turkey. Most guests complement their stay at the retreat with time on the beach and visits of historical cities like Plovdiv, Thessaloniki and Edirne.
Aromahoney is located right in the centre of Bulgaria. It is in the middle of the Central Balkan mountains that runs from Serbia in the West to the Black Sea in the East. Aromahoney is at equal distance to Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna in Bulgaria and not too far from Bucharest in Romania, Thessaloniki in Greece and Edirne and Istanbul in Turkey. Aromahoney is an easy stop-over in any travel plans that cross the Balkan region.
Travel in Bulgaria
There is lots to do, see and taste in Bulgaria. In partnership with JMB Travel we can help you organise your holiday in Bulgaria and the Balkans. We can recommend what to do in Bulgaria, where to go and what to taste and see as part of a holiday in the region as well as a personalised travel advice service.
JMB Travel is a licensed tour operator that can organise all your travel arrangements door-to-door and recommend what to do during your holiday in Bulgaria.
- JMB Travel organises safe and reliable airport transfers in Bulgaria. One of our chauffeurs can meet you at Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna airports and drive you to Aromahoney in the Central Balkan.
- Plovdiv: a beautiful 6000 year old city that is also Europe’s capital of culture.
- Sofia: Bulgaria’s capital and its main activity hub.
- Mineral spa: we can recommend the best spa hotels and therapeutic waters in Bulgaria
- Active holidays: you can discover Bulgaria through you personal hobby and interests. It is a great country for outdoor activities and ecotourism.
- Arts & crafts: we can help you learn and practice traditional crafts such as pottery, fiber arts and meet local craftsmen and artists.
- Family holiday in Bulgaria with a tailored itinerary. We recommend activities and visits based on the age of the children and your personal preferences.
- Traditional folk festivals: we can take you to the best folk festivals. You can learn traditional Bulgarian folkloric dancing and singing.
- Cultural tours of Bulgaria with a bespoke itinerary to visit the best historical and archaeological sites.
Travel in the Balkans
JMB Travel is the specialist for Bulgaria and the Balkans. JMB Travel can organise a combined holiday in the Central Balkan in Bulgaria and in a neighbouring countries:
- In Greece you can visit Thessaloniki, Kavala and go to the beach in Halkidiki, Sithonia.
- In Turkey historical Edirne and unmissable Istanbul are both places to see.
- In Romania you have lively Bucharest and the Saxon towns of Transylvania.
Hashtags: #holiday #travel #bulgaria #centralbalkan